Featured Writer Interview (January 2007)
unlinked stories are at the
Wuemsel's Fanfic Corner
Other Websites: Starsky & Hutch Fanfic Stories By Elisa Valero And Friends and Jenna's Starsky & Hutch Page
Writer's Home: Germany
Favorite Episode: Satan's Witches
Favorite Character: Starsky and Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: Second Generation
First Story Written: "The Flies" (March 2003)
Story You're Most Proud Of: --
- "Satan's Teddy" 9K (added May 10, 2003)
An alternate ending to 'Satan's Witches'.
- "The Flies" 23K (added May 10, 2003)
A murder among some kids who took "Lord of the Flies" to seriously leads to another camping trip for Starsky and Hutch.
- "Traffic Jam" 4K (added May 18, 2003)
- "The Greatest" 8K (added May 18, 2003)
Did you go to school with someone who even back then thought he was the greatest? Starsky sure did...
- "'Nother Hen" 5K (added May 25, 2003)
A Missing Scene from 'Fatal Charm'.
- "Risks Worth Taking" 18K (added May 25, 2003)
This story was inspired by the ep 'Gillian'. Is there anything Starsky wouldn't do for his partner? My answer is... no.
- "Coming Home To Everyone" 4K (added May 25, 2003)
Inspired by the scene from 'Fatal Charm' where Hutch finds his apartment devastated, and the first thing he does is to tenderly put all those tiny plants of his back where they belong.
- "The Green Monster" 5K (added June 15, 2003)
Just a short snippet about... well, a green monster.
- "Roommates" 6K (added June 15, 2003)
After 'A Coffin For Starsky', Starsky moves to a new place.
- "Ordinary Things" 62K (added June 21, 2003)
Hutch returns after a vacation and finds out that his partner has been tortured in his home while he was gone. Can he help Starsky overcome the fear? And who was behind all that?
- "Birthday Present" 6K (added June 21, 2003)
Post-'Sweet Revenge' snippet.
- "The Great Pretender" 12K (added June 21, 2003)
Post-'The Fix'. Hutch pretends to be okay... But he has to face the truth some day.
- "Fading Into Technicolor" 34K (added July 20, 2003)
While on an undercover assignment in Canada, Hutch gets kidnapped by a teenager. What he doesn't know is that back home everybody -- including Starsky -- believes he's dead.
- "A Doris Day" 10K (added August 3, 2003)
A 'testosterony evening' is what the boys need after having been dumped by their girls. But just how manly can a neat freak and a healthnut cook be?
- "Eerie, California" 35K (added August 24, 2003)
Just a camping trip-adventure fluff. Meet the squirrel and learn about The Look.
- "Unbearable Loss" 57K (added September 23, 2003)
(co-written with Jenna) A tragedy from Starsky's childhood repeats itself and it's up to Hutch to keep his partner from destroying himself and their friendship in the aftermath.
- "Drag Racing His Way Back To The Top" 63K (added October 12, 2003)
An undercover assignment allows Starsky to explore a not so hidden talent -- much to Hutch's concern.
- "Two Eight Zero" 211K (added October 25, 2003)
An undercover assignment has terrible consequences for Starsky. Meanwhile, Hutch must deal with his own fears.
- "The Ransom Fund" 14K (added October 25, 2003)
After a short visit from his father, Hutch shares a memory with Starsky.
- "And The Dead Were On My Feet" 391K (added November 16, 2003)
An assignment that starts with a lot of bantering and jokes leads to a glimpse down a terrifying abyss of hate, fear and insanity for Starsky and Hutch. >
- "The Invention Of Hell" 123K (added January 3, 2004)
(co-written with Jenna) Set shortly after 'The Fix'. After he's sent Hutch to visit his parents, Starsky finds out something horrible about his partner's past.
- "D'you Believe In The North Pole?" 57K (added January 3, 2004)
Why would Santa want to live at the North Pole anyway?
- "Of Trees And Ghosts" 101K (added January 3, 2004)
A sequel to "D'you Believe in the North Pole". Hutch is visited by three ghosts on Christmas Day.
- "Fear" 347K (added January 11, 2004)
(co-written with Elisa Valero) After their last bust, the doors of hell went wide open for Starsky and Hutch.
- "With Eyes Not Closing" 37K (added February 1, 2004)
(co-written with Jenna) The story takes place three weeks after the events shown in 'Bloodbath'.
- "Rage Against The Dying Of The Light" 212K (added February 15, 2004)
A very private party faces Starsky with the possible loss of his most beloved role-model, and his partner has to pay for his wrath...
- "Screen-wise" 30K (added April 4, 2004)
The guys talk after they've seen THE movie.
- "Creeps" 200K (added April 4, 2004)
(co-written with Torinogirl67) On the trail of a seemingly lunatic killer, Starsky gets much closer to our eight-legged, hairy friends than he would have liked...
- "Afternoon" 37K (added April 25, 2004)
Another snippet about my version of the old guys. Just a fun read that sort of leads to "Screen-Wise".
- "Stakeouts, Traffic Jams, Nancy... Drabbles and Snippets" 36K (added April 25, 2004)
The title says it all. Some old DrabWed-drabbles, double-drabs, triplets and a snippet.
- "Coming Home After The Plague"
- "Beautiful Thoughts"
- "Parking Spaces"
- "Meeting Nancy"
- "Dating Nancy"
- "Hairy Legs On The Road"
- "Prequel to 'Murder Ward'"
- "Missing Scene 'Murder Ward'"
- "A Family Matter"
- "Already Waiting"
- "Sleepless Wilderness"
- "Traffic Jam(1)"
- "Traffic Jam(2)"
- "The Same Feeling"
- "View From The Corner" 394K (added May 16, 2004)
(co-written with Jenna) Is insanity contagious? Can humans turn into things? Starsky lives through an ordeal that has him wondering...
- "The World According To Hal" 30K (added June 19, 2004)
A computer-snippet. Starsky vs.technology.
- "Gotta Have Wings" 25K (added June 29, 2004)
A missing scene from 'Starsky's Lady'.
- "The Lie Of Eden" 323K (added July 11, 2004)
(co-written with Jenna) A sequel to "The Invention of Hell". While they work on a particularly disturbing case, more of Hutch's childhood trauma is revealed.
- "Names" 41K (added July 26, 2004)
A stakeout conversation about names.
- "Drawback" 335K (added August 21, 2004)
Murphy's law always, but always, strikes, when it comes to camping trips. Doesn't it?
- "Time For A Little Something" 248K (added February 6, 2005)
A case leads the guys to 'Disneyland'.
- "Last Lines" 63K (added April 24, 2005)
A conversation about the inevitable.
- "ALP - Alien Life Plant" 75K (added September 20, 2005)
A response to a 'killer plants from outer space' challenge.
- "In Too Deep" 186K (added October 16, 2005)
The guys go undercover with a political group, but Starsky is made, and Hutch has to work together with the fruitcakes in order to save both their lives as well as the mission.
- "Traditions" 15K (added December 23, 2005)
Just using the OldGuys and their kids (from "Afternoon" and"Screen-Wise") for a Christmas story.
- "Birthday Day" 25K (added December 23, 2005)
An OldGuys story. Celebrating Starsky’s birthday. Oh, and discussing the transformation of the Cookie Monster.
- "Watch The Street" 14K (added December 23, 2005)
An OldGuys story. Never too old for car chases...
- "They Say It Doesn't Hurt" 443K (added September 17, 2005)
Hutch has to deal with his part in a tragic accident. Warning: Story deals with the death of a child. If this upsets you, please don't read.
- "Mushroom Cloud" 683K (added November 5, 2006)
Writers are evil beings, especially when they combine cruelty with creativity. Starsky is about to find out, while Hutch must realize that demons you thought you sent away might still reach you after all...
- "Beautiful Souls" 1752K (added February 18, 2007)
An undercover assignment at an escort service? Sounds like the right job for our boys, doesn't it?
- "Watching Paint Dry" 6K (added January 10, 2009)
What the title says. The boys watch paint dry.
- "Muffleby&Keek meet Hutch&Starsky" 21K (added January 10, 2009)
Find out why Starsky loves Christmas the way he does and why Hutch doesn't.
- "Follow The Black Rabbit" 18K (added May 17, 2009)
Don't drink on top of anti-depressants. It might turn you into someone... scary.
Find poems by wuemsel here.