unlinked stories are at the
Writer's Home: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Episode: --
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: The first story I ever wrote a short story. I wrote it late 2004. As you can see I'm VERY new to fandom.
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Never Alone"
- "Never Alone" 127K (added March 25, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge'. Starsky and Hutch find that, yet again, a woman threatens to tear their relationship apart. Can the partners find their way back to "me and thee" again? Hutch is carrying a lot of guilt over his love for a woman... he doesn't know how to, or if he should share this with Starsky.
- "Me And Thee" 60K (added March 25, 2005)
Warning: Death Story. The guys are sent to try and find an international jewelry collector who has been kidnapped. Whilst working on the case, Hutch becomes suspicious of Starsky's new girlfriend, but can not think why. Just as he is starting to trust her, things go horribly wrong, for the partners.
- "The First Conversation" 13K (added May 13, 2007)
The first meeting between Starsky and Hutch. It's how Hutch got his name!
- "The Stakeout" 16K (added May 13, 2007)
Starsky is bored on a three day stakeout. Hutch finds a way to distract him.
- "It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time" 29K (added May 13, 2007)
Starsky and Hutch switch places, for the day. Well, Starsky thought it was a good idea!
- "Fast" 14K (added May 13, 2007)
- "A Happy Halloween" 30K (added May 13, 2007)
Or not... How can Starsky convince Hutch that a Halloween party is a good idea?
- "Celebration" 23K (added May 13, 2007)
When memories from the past come back to haunt Hutch, Starsky has to convince him that things will be fine.
- "Day Dream Believer" 15K (added May 13, 2007)
From the Monkees song of the same name. I used the song lyrics to construct this short fanfic.
- "Time For Rain" 18K (added May 13, 2007)
Set just before the tag in 'Starsky's Lady', Starsky remembers his first meeting with Terri.
- "Letter To Hutch" 11K (added May 13, 2007)
After Starsky's death he leaves this letter to Hutch. (Death Story)
- "Letter To Starsky" 11K (added May 13, 2007)
After Hutch's death, Starsky finds a letter. (Death Story)
- "Fear" 12K (added May 13, 2007)
Hutch is afraid of old age and that their journey is ending.
- "Hutch's Monster" 17K (added May 13, 2007)
How can Hutch tell Starsky about his re-occuring nightmare? Will Starsky think he's being silly?
- "Daffodils And Daisies" 22K (added May 13, 2007)
Hutch is trying to convince Starsky to slow down.
- "Starsky And Steve" 34K (added May 13, 2007)
A Six Million Dollar Man crossover story. When Hutch goes missing Starsky is partnered with Steve Austin to find him.
- "Survived" 11K (added May 13, 2007)
Starsky is surprised to wake the next morning. (Drabble)
- "A Son For Starsky" 19K (added May 13, 2007)
A blind date ends in everything Starsky never wanted!
- "Saving Stella" 18K (added May 13, 2007)
Written in response to a Lost Shoe Challenge, Starsky loses his beloved adidas.
- "The Pipes" 10K (added May 13, 2007)
A dramatic fall results in the death of the two detectives. (Death Story)
- "The Monster's Roar" 13K (added May 13, 2007)
Written to cover some missing scenes in Bloodbath. How will Starsky cope now that Hutch has rescued him?
- "Lost Connection" 25K (added February 1, 2008)
After Starsky is injured after the Gunther shooting, Hutch is dismayed to find that he seems to have lost all connection with his partner.
- "The Flight" 23K (added February 1, 2008)
Written in response to a writing challenge, to use all the titles of the episodes in the first series of Starsky and Hutch. This is spooky with a surprise ending.
- "The Dream" 13K (added February 1, 2008)
A double drabble. It's a dream I'd love to have every night!
- "Life After Cop" 22K (added February 1, 2008)
After Hutch's wife and new baby daughter are killed, in a robbery, Hutch decides to quit the force. He just had to do one last thing first.
- "There's No Such Thing As Can't" 13K (added February 1, 2008)
A conversation between the guys, when Hutch wishes Starsky would just relax and shut up!
- "ABC" 13K (added February 1, 2008)
A bullet Before you die Catches your heart.....
- "A Soppy Tail/Tale" 13K (added February 1, 2008)
Starsky surprises Hutch with a gift.
Find poetry by Thewordonthestreet here.