unlinked stories are at the
Sue's Starsky & Rosey Website
Writer's Home: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Favorite Episode: I Love You Rosey Malone
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Don't Give Up On Us Baby" (October 2000)
Story You're Most Proud Of: All of them.
- The Rosey Malone Series
- "Don't Give Up On Us Baby" 70K (added January 28, 2001)
What if Rosey Malone returned to Los Angeles six months after leaving for Mexico? Would she be able to find Starsky? Has he moved on with his life? Has he met someone else?
- "Baby Love" 24K (added January 28, 2001)
David and Hutch find an abandoned baby. What will happen to the baby? Will David and Rosey be able to adopt the baby?
- "And Baby Makes Four" 26K (added January 28, 2001)
It is a dark and stormy afternoon. Rosey has just gone into labour. Well, now how do suppose this baby is gonna be born? How about a S&H imitation of Scarlet and Prissy?
- "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" 20K (added January 28, 2001)
What do you suppose can happen when Rosey decides to buy David that long-wanted caboose and David gets her a fur coat in the form of a puppy and a kitten?
- "Ultimate Revenge" 28K (added January 28, 2001)
George Prudholm is once more on the loose. And he is out, once again, to get revenge on Starsky. Who is his next victim?
- "The Air That I Breathe" 40K (added January 28, 2001)
Rosey and the children are kidnapped by an unstable man. Will Starsky and Hutch be able to find them before they are killed?
- "We Need To Talk" 5K (added July 22, 2001)
David Starsky in convinced that his wife does not love him anymore. How can Rosey make him believe that she still loves him?
- "Bus Stop" 13K (added July 22, 2001)
What do you suppose happens if Starsky and Hutch have a case involving a school bus hijacking?
- "Badge Of Courage" 31.5K (added October 1, 2001)
What do you suppose can happen the day Starsky and Hutch get citations for their successful rescue in the school bus hijacking?
- "Cos Baby It's You" 60K (added December 20, 2001)
What happens if Starsky is beaten and kidnapped in the middle of the night? Hutch has 72 hours to comply with the kidnappers' demands.
- "Tell Me Again" 3K (added December 20, 2001)
What happens when Rosey wants Starsky to tell her that he loves her?
- "A Cop's Hallowe'en" 14K (added December 20, 2001)
What can happen when Hutch takes Sami to the mall to get her Hallowe'en costume and he gets shot in the crossfire in an attempted armoured car robbery?
- "Daytime, Knight-time" 24K (added May 11, 2002)
What can happen when Starsky and Hutch participate in a marathon and someone from Starsky's past is out for revenge on cops?
- "Hannukah, Starsky Style" 3K (added August 24, 2003)
How do you suppose Rosey and Starsky can turn a simple Jewish game into a an adult game?
- "It's Just Another New Year's Eve" 7K (added September 21, 2003)
What can happen when some original American Bandstand dancers are turning up dead?
- "Happy Birthday, Captain Dobey" 3K (added October 25, 2003)
What do you suppose can happen when Starsky hires a stripper to wish Captain Dobey happy birthday the same day that he has a meeting with the Chief of Police?
- Short Rosey Stories
- "Break Up To Make Up" 8K (added January 28, 2001)
What happens when David and Rosey have their first fight?
- "Love In The Supply Room" 9K (added January 28, 2001)
What happens when David has a bad day at work and Rosey decides he needs a little loving in the supply room.
- "Starsky Football League" 4K (added January 28, 2001)
How do you suppose would happen if Rosey and David decides to start their own football league?
- "Stakeout" 8K (added January 28, 2001)
What happens the first time David has to do an allnight stakeout?
- "Welcome" 2K (added January 28, 2001)
How do you suppose Rosey could welcome home David after a stressful day crime fighting?
- "From This Day Forward" 12K (added January 28, 2001)
David decides to surprise Terry with a wedding. Will she agree to marry him? From the episode "Starsky's Lady".
- Judith Kaufman Series
- "Is There A Doctor In The House" 15K (added January 28, 2001)
What if when S&H drove Dr. Kaufman to the airport and Hutch asked her to stay the weekend. He was healthy and ready to persue a relationship with her. Will she stay? Will she leave?
- "Going In With My Eyes Open" 13K (added July 22, 2001)
In the second story of my Judith Kaufman series, Judith relocates to Los Angeles to give her relationship with Hutch a chance. Will she be able to find a job and a place to live successfully?
- "Be My Baby" 28K (added January 28, 2001)
Rosey Malone has just found out she is pregnant with David's baby. What happens if Rosey decides to not go to Los Angeles until after the baby is born to tell David he is a father?
- "A Woman's Work Is Never Done" 16K (added September 7, 2002)
What can happen if Judi decides to propose to Hutch?
- "Your Song" 26K (added May 11, 2001)
This story is part of the 5th Season S&H fanfiction series done at the Hutchfans egroup.com list. What will happen if a stalker of a friend of S&H decides to use Starsky as bait to trap him? Well, read and find out.
- "Missing Scene: The Bait" 6K (added December 20, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch take Cheryl to the morgue to ID her friend.
- Carley Stewart Series
- "Can You Hear Me Dancing?" 8K (added September 21, 2003)
What you suppose can happen if Starsky and Hutch go undercover in an exotic dance club and Starsky helps a deaf dancer fulfill her dream?