unlinked stories are at the
Writer's Home: Nebraska, USA
Favorite Episode: A Coffin for Starsky, The Fix
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Binding of the Souls" (November 2010)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Destined To Be Together"
- "Destined To Be Together" 232K (added March 5, 2011)
They started at different Police academies until a dream brought Hutch to BayCity. Just another angle as to how the guys could have met.
- "Lost Keys" 18K (added April 9, 2011)
Where did Starsky leave his car keys?
- "The Divided Skirt" 9K (added April 9, 2011)
A conversation about a piece of clothing.
- "Binding of the Souls" 309K (added May 30, 2011)
They have never met before but each knows something about the other. They're about to start their lives at the Police academy. Will Starsky get through his nightmares that came back with him from 'Nam? Can Hutch help him?
- "How Bad Is Iron For You?" 27K (added May 30, 2011)
Why was Hutch upset in the morning?
- "Pistols, Pythons, and Chairs" 20K (added May 30, 2011)
Report writing was never fun but why did Starsky have to make it extra difficult.
- "Choosing A Name For The Baby" 13K (added October 10, 2011)
Starsky wants to name their baby.
- "A Killer Squirrel" 18K (added October 10, 2011)
A squirrel gone mad? Really?
- "Love With Subject Matter" 17K (added October 10, 2011)
Starsky and Hutch has come back from Nam, together. They decided to take some classes in college, but it's not always subject matter that's on their minds.