unlinked stories are at the
Starsky & Hutch Fansite
Other Archives: Bay City Library; Me & Thee Archive
Writer's Home: Ohio, USA
Favorite Episode: The Fix
Favorite Character: Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Belly Up" (October 2005)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Belly Up"
- "Belly Up" 14K (added October 30, 2005)
A 'Survival' Story. Samuel Johnson said, "The act of dying is not of importance, it lasts so short a time."
- "Analysis And Therapy" 51K (added November 28, 2005)
After dying, life is the next obstacle.
- "Holocaust" 47K (added November 28, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge' story: a silent cry for help.
- "Sleeping Partner" 2K (added November 28, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge' drabble.
- "Scars: (n) lingering signs of damage or injury" 2K (added November 28, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge' drabble. Dobey's POV.
- "Just Supposing" 40K (added December 18, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge'. Ten drabbles that tell a tale of endings, and what comes after...
- The Comeback Kid
- A New York State Of Mind
- Long Distance Call
- Insurance Policy
- Shock Tactics
- Family Planning
- Target Practice
- Marketing Man
- Homing Instinct
- Philosopher’s Stone
- "A Certain Familiarity" 363K (added February 1, 2008)
Rating: R – some sexual content, a bad word or three... a pre-pilot case story.
Find poetry by Nicola Ditty here.