unlinked stories are at the
Writer's Home: Austria, Vienna
Favorite Episode: A Coffin For Starsky
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: Second Generation
First Story Written: "See Ya" (August 2004)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "See Ya"
- "See Ya" 18K (added August 21, 2004)
A drug lord wants to keep the main witness in his brother's trial from witnessing -- now he just has to find out where he is. And he knows just who to ask... (Death Story) (2004 & 2006 - Tearjerker Story)
- "Storms And Elevators" 42K (added June 12, 2005)
A story in response to three challenges -- storms, darkness, and why the heck did Starsky wear that hat in the Pilot?
- "30 Minutes To Go" 13K (added June 19, 2005)
What could possibly happen 30 minutes before the end of Starsky and Hutch's shift?
- "Eavesdropping" 22K (added June 19, 2005)
One is unconscious, and the other talks to him.
- "Falling" 42K (added September 20, 2005)
Written in response to a challenge. "Falling" -- whatever we could think of.
- "Fighting For A Lost Cause" 12K (added October 9, 2005)
Written in response to a challenge: Fighting for a lost cause.
- "Don't Move" 25K (added December 18, 2005)
POV story from 'The Committee'.
- "Trust Me" 134K (added January 8, 2006)
How would Starsky or Hutch cope if the other died? Not a Death Story!