Bay City Library
Writer's Home: New Jersey, USA
Favorite Episode: A Coffin For Starsky
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Nightmare" (March 2001)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Prickly Paradise"
- "Nightmare" 15K (added March 1, 2001)
Is Starsky dreaming with his eyes closed or open, now that it's been three weeks since Hutch rescued him from Marcus' cult?
- "Prickly Paradise" 35K (added April 4, 2001)
Paradise "sticks" it to Starsky while he and Hutch are on vacation.
- "Dusted" 68K (added November 1, 2001)
A psychotic psychic is killing hookers in Bay City.
- "Overprotective" 17K (added March 9, 2002)
Hutch will do whatever it takes to keep his nightmares from coming true.
- "Retribution" 36K (added July 20, 2002)
On the one year anniversary of Simon Marcus's sentencing, his followers decide to exact their own twisted brand of justice.
- "Retribution - Aftermath" 37K (added August 8, 2002)
Only the strongest medicine can help Starsky recover from his ordeal with Simon's cultists -- friendship.
- "Hooked" 224K (added December 21, 2006)
Starsky returns to street duty and finds he’s not the man he used to be. Post 'Sweet Revenge'.
Want more reading material by Mensatic? Check out ordering information for Emily's novel, Full Capacity. (Please note this book is not related to "Starsky & Hutch".)