(2004 - New Fanfic Writer)
unlinked stories are at the
My Other Obsessions
Writer's Home: USA
Favorite Episode: Shootout
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: Back in junior high and as I remember it was a Mary Sue type story. Thankfully it's long gone.
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Shell Game" because it was such a challenge to try and make it both realistic and logical for Starsky and Hutch to behave as they did in Starsky vs. Hutch without changing what we saw in the episode. The story gave me closure for that episode.
- "Growing Old Friends" 41K (added May 16, 2004)
How have the passing years affected Starsky & Hutch's lives and their friendship? (2004 - Post-Gunther Story)
- "Goodbye Yellowbrick Road" 186K (added June 29, 2004)
Someone is leading runaways down a path that doesn't lead to the Emerald City, and the boys are there to put a stop to it.
- "Shell Game" 191K (added August 29, 2004)
Truth is always a delusion. (2004 - Missing Scene/Epilogue)
- "It's My Party, And I'll Cry If I Want To" 31K (added September 5, 2004)
It isn't old age that's making Hutch dread his birthday.
- "Twist 'n Turn" 5K (added October 3, 2004)
Righty tighty, lefty loosey?
- "A Time To Heal" 88K (added October 3, 2004)
Funny how you can know another person better than you know yourself, and find there's still a lot about them you don't know.
- "The Hard Stop" 19K (added October 18, 2004)
It isn't the fall, it's waiting to cushion that hard stop at the end. (2004 - Canon Bad Guy Portrayal & POV Story)
- "The Picture In His Pocket" 28K (added December 6, 2004)
Hutch is given a surprising piece of Starsky's past.
- "Rebuilding The Future With The Past" 196K (added January 2, 2005)
The boys have picked up the fragments of their lives and moved on after Starsky was shot, but an important piece was left behind.
- "A Time To Grow" 166K (added February 12, 2005)
What brings a person to the place in the road that begins the rest of their life?