Bay City Library
Writer's Home: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Favorite Episode: --
Favorite Character: Starsky and Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Venice Place Gourmet" (August 2006)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Robert Culp, He Ain't"
- "Venice Place Gourmet" 4K (added September 10, 2006)
Starsky should be careful what he asks for, especially from Hutch.
- "Hutch's Soliloquy" 30K (added September 24, 2006)
With the stress of three assassination attempts, the worry and lack of sleep, Hutch starts rambling and talking to the one person he needs most.
- "Lady of Spain" 12K (added October 1, 2006)
A frustrated woman with computer problems meets a stranger. Yes, folks, it's a "Mary Sue piece."
- "True Love" 2K (added November 6, 2006)
Double drabble: One of the partners has a buddy in love.
- "True Love: The Response" 2K (added November 6, 2006)
Double drabble: The one in love is not trying to hide it.
- "Forgotten" 2K (added November 6, 2006)
Drabble: Just another car chase?
- "Quiet" 5K (added November 6, 2006)
It's a quiet night. One of the guys is trying to keep himself entertained.
- "Starsky's Keys" 2K (added November 6, 2006)
Double drabble: 'Sweet Revenge' missing scene snippet.
- "Sentry Duty" 3K (added November 6, 2006)
Additional tag for 'Starsky’s Lady'.
- "Robert Culp, He Ain't" 16K (added February 12, 2007)
Just another stakeout. A "day in the life" snippet.