unlinked stories are at the
Starsky & Hutch Fansite
Other Archives: Me and Thee Archive; Bay City Library
Writer's Home: Missouri, USA
Favorite Episode: Pariah
Favorite Character: Starsky and Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Aftermath" (1997)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Twisted Reality"
- "Aftermath" 33K (added October 23, 2005)
'Sweet Revenge' missing scene between the time Hutch flies around the front of the Torino and sees Starsky until we see him pressed against the window of Starsky's hospital room. Dobey tries to keep Hutch from breaking into pieces, and the boys get a headstart on the case against Gunther from the women of Metro.
- "Beachcombing" 16K (added October 30, 2005)
Post 'Sweet Revenge' - Hutch tries to figure out just where Starsky goes on his long walks.
- "Blood Brothers" 13K (added October 30, 2005)
Hutch arrives to pick up Starsky one morning and is shocked to find a blood-drenched apartment. And no Starsky. He follows the trail of blood -- but will he make it in time to save his partner?
- "Hard Labor" 43K (added November 13, 2005)
Starsky took stock of his present situation: He had one broken down Torino, one injured partner, one woman just about to give birth in his backseat, two criminals who just tried to kill him, and one little girl sidekick. It was grim.
- "Twisted Reality" 580K (added November 28, 2005)
What happens when you scramble two cops, two actors, and one government experiment gone very, very wrong? How does Hutch deal with a temperamental actor for a partner? How does Starsky deal with limousines and movie stars? How will they ever explain it to Captain Dobey? It's AU versus Canon in the knock-down, drag-out grudge match of the century. It's fun. Really. It is.
- "At Least" 1K (added December 11, 2005)
Drabble - post 'Starsky's Lady'.
- "Thanksgiving" 2K (added December 11, 2005)
Double drabble - post 'The Fix'.
- "Did They Know?" 2K (added December 11, 2005)
Double drabble for Huggy.
- "Partnerhood" 45K (added December 18, 2005)
Missing Scene from 'The Fix'. Nobody knows about Hutch but Starsky and Huggy. But what about Bernie Glassman, the other cop in the alley?
- "Partnerhood, Plus One" 78K (added December 18, 2005)
After 'The Fix'. Starsky and Huggy use Tequila to exorcise some demons.
- "Captain's Prerogative" 361K (added January 29, 2006)
Starsky and Hutch help Captain Dobey dismantle the rest of Stryker's organization. The case brings back memories of Elmo Jackson and a familiar but hardly welcome character back to the boys' lives.