Winner of 2006 Paula Wilshe Award for New Fanfic Writer
Featured Writer Interview (February 2006)
unlinked stories are at the
Starsky & Hutch Fansite
Writer's Home: Eastern USA
Favorite Episode: The Fix
Favorite Character: Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Monsters" (March 2005)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Aftershock"
- "Monsters" 204K (added March 25, 2005)
After a particularly violent case that has left Starsky battling inner demons and Hutch concealing a physical ailment, the partners plan a weekend getaway at a secluded lakehouse.
- "Temporary Setback" 132K (added April 3, 2005)
A required annual physical has a devastating effect on Hutch.
- "Favored Son" 578K (added May 8, 2005)
A remote tropical island, a crytic tape-recorded message, family problems and a critically injured Starsky all spell problems for Hutch.
- "Boneyard" 386K (added June 26, 2005)
A semi-sequel to "Favored Son." Hutch and Starsky go to Duluth to visit Hutch's parents where circumstances go horribly wrong.
- "Trapped" 371K (added July 25, 2005)
When Starsky is badly wounded and trapped by snipers in a neighboring town, Hutch clashes with other law enforcement personnel while attempting a rescue.
- "Aftershock" 332K (added August 28, 2005)
Starsky and Hutch must rely on the strength of their friendship to survive when a vindictive voodoo priest makes them his targets. (Set immediately after the finish of the episode "Murder on Voodoo Island".)
- "Payback" 574K (added October 9, 2005)
The partners have their hands full when an old girlfriend of Hutch’s shows up unannounced an a tragic incident from Starsky’s past threatens to destroy him.
- "Hunted" 446K (added November 20, 2005)
Someone is committing a grisly string of serial murders in the neighboring town of Cold Harbor, prompting Lt. Wayne Stone to ask Starsky and Hutch to assist in the investigation.
- "Illusions And Secrets" 605K (added January 2, 2006)
An explanation of how Starsky ended up with a cane in the tag of 'A Coffin for Starsky'.
- "Tree Of Song" 276K (added January 16, 2006)
An obscure bit of Norse myth, an old willow tree and a post-plague Hutch all spell trouble for Starsky who is struggling to hide his own growing illness from his partner.
- "Barriers" 361K (added February 26, 2006)
Starsky’s attempt to deal with what happened to him while a prisoner of Simon Marcus’ cult puts a strain on his relationship with Hutch.
- "Shattered Trust" 127K (added March 11, 2006)
Two weeks after the events of 'Starsky vs. Hutch,' Hutch re-examines his actions and how they effected Starsky.
- "Storm Gathering" 646K (added April 23, 2006)
A weekend retreat with Grant Hutchinson and a few of his colleagues turns out to be anything but restful for Starsky and Hutch when past and present collide.
- "The Jade Club" 496K (added June 27, 2006)
Approximately eight months after the events of 'Sweet Revenge', Nicky Starsky shows up unannounced, causing problems for both Starsky and Hutch.
- "The End Of Daylight" 534K (added July 31, 2006)
Starsky and Hutch become entangled in a string of heroin ODs shortly after the events of 'The Fix' and 'Snowstorm'.
- "After Midnight" 77K (added August 13, 2006)
A short string of missing scenes for 'Fatal Charm', preceding the final tag.
- "Dance Celestial" 600K (added October 8, 2006)
Five weeks after the events of 'Shootout', Starsky and Hutch go undercover to protect a new friend from a dangerous stalker.
- "Detour" 658K (added December 3, 2006)
Set shortly after the episode 'Pariah'. When Hutch is injured during a robbery call, Starsky feels responsible.
- "Game Playing" 207K (added January 21, 2007)
A homemade party game generates some surprising results for Hutch, Starsky and Grant Hutchinson.
- "Checkmate" 740K (added March 24, 2007)
Possible suspension, plus family and health problems all spell trouble for Hutch who is alternately worried over his partner’s health, and bothered by Starsky’s devotion to a high school friend.
- "Lunacy" 152K (added February 13, 2008)
Following on the heels of the episode ‘Partners’, the guys are stuck with traffic patrol. To make matters worse, Hutch is hiding something from Starsky.
- "Color And Light" 331K (added March 23, 2008)
Hutch assumes an undercover role which exposes him to psychological and physical danger.