unlinked stories are at the
Mr. Gorgeous And Mr. Smart
Writer's Home: The Netherlands
Favorite Episode: Shootout
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "The Bumpy Road To Me And Thee" (November 2000)
Story You're Most Proud Of: I'm proud every time I manage to finish a story. But I received (and still am receiving) most compliments for "Getting To Know Me And Thee", as well as requests for a follow-up.
Email: Forwarded from email@example.com
- "The Christmas That Almost Wasn't" 102K (added January 28, 2001)
Starsky and Hutch take their usual opposite sides when Christmas approaches. But as things turn out, Hutch will never be happier than on this Christmas Day.
- Me And Thee Series
(2002 - Series)
- "The Bumpy Road To Me And Thee" 37K (added March 23, 2001)
The strong bond, friendship, partnership and understanding between Starsky and Hutch after having worked together for several years might make you wonder how it all began. This series of stories tells this partnership had to overcome a few bumps before becoming the legendary "Me and Thee".
- "Getting To Know Me And Thee" 530K (added August 11, 2001)
Sequel to "The Bumpy Road To Me And Thee".
- "Hellbound" 27.3K (added October 1, 2001)
Starsky and Hutch find themselves in a hellish and hopeless situation. The clock is ticking and time is running out for Starsky. Can Hutch save them or.....
- "Halloween Starsky & Hutch Style" 10.8K (added October 26, 2001)
Starsky finds out Hutch's Halloween treats are tricky!
- "Pine Lake Here We Come" 8K (added November 6, 2001)
Starsky and Hutch are packing for Pine Lake. A short pre-"Satan's Witches" story.
- "Friendship Redefined" 32K (added December 13, 2001)
A story that takes place during and after "Starsky vs. Hutch". A fight between two men that almost ends their friendship, turns into a fight of two men for the survival of that very friendship.
(2002 - I Can See It In My Head Story, Canon Good Guy Portrayal & Missing Scene)
- Post Sweet Revenge Series
- "Welcome Home" 33K (added November 1, 2001)
How life goes on for Starsky, and Hutch too, after Starsky survived the attack on his life. A prequel to "Friends First".
- "The Journey" 106K (added August 31, 2003)
Scenes from Starsky's long hard road to recovery after the Gunther attack, and how this journey affects everyone around him as well. (2003 - Canon Good Guy Portrayal)
- "Friends First" 22K (added September 10, 2001)
A short post "Sweet Revenge" story about dashed hopes and unbreakable friendship.
- "Nine Days" 47K (added December 24, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch have to deal with the emotional turmoil they fall into after the news that Starsky may not be able to be a cop anymore.
- "Giving Thanks" 27K (added November 26, 2002)
The first Thanksgiving after Gunther's attack becomes a catalyst for Hutch's inner struggle.
- "Untitled Snippet I" 4K (added May 25, 2003)
Inspired by a question if Starsky and Hutch really need to or really would curse....
- "Untitled Snippet II" 4K (added May 25, 2003)
A tongue in cheek h/c snippet.
- "A Tale Of Two Tastes" 4K (added May 25, 2003)
Starsky and Hutch go together like salt and pepper or like wine and hotdogs...
- "Dear, Henry!" 3K (added May 25, 2003)
A conversation inspired by 'Terror On The Docks' between two soaking wet detectives.
- "Awake" 2K (added May 25, 2003)
Starsky's first impressions after waking up in 'Sweet Revenge'.
- "Officer Down" 2K (added May 25, 2003)
A different perspective on 'Sweet Revenge'.
- "Bathroom Phobia I" 2K (added May 25, 2003)
Starsky and bathroom visits are not a good mix and it even affects Hutch!
- "Bathroom Phobia II" 2K (added May 25, 2003)
Another instance of Starsky and his bathroom visits and how they affect Hutch.
- "Not Quite Solitaire" 2K (added May 25, 2003)
Is Starsky annoyingly cute, or cute but annoying?
- "Fun And Games" 3K (added May 25, 2003)
Does Bathroom Phobia get better if you play a game, or does it add to the stress?
- "That's Just Terrific" 4K (added May 25, 2003)
Starting an investigation into a murder case can sometimes turn into "one of those days"...
- "Dead Man's Secrets" 3K (added August 31, 2003)
Drabble inspired by 'The Set-Up'. Starsky wonders which secrets Joe Durniak has taken with him to the grave...
- "Shell-Shocked" 3K (added August 31, 2003)
Inspired by 'Sweet Revenge'. Hutch's feelings during and after the shooting in 'Sweet Revenge'.
- "Not Goin' Nowhere" 3K (added August 31, 2003)
Double drabble inspired by 'Shootout'. What kept Starsky going in that backroom of the restaurant.
- "Keeping Vigil" 4K (added November 23, 2003)
Questions and doubts haunt Hutch after Starsky's cardiac arrest in 'Sweet Revenge'.
- "Always There" 13K (added February 8, 2004)
Short story inspired by 'Starsky's Lady'.