Featured Writer Interview (August 2006)
unlinked stories are at the
Starsky & Hutch Fanfic Stories By Elisa Valero And Friends
Writer's Home: Barcelona, Spain
Favorite Episode: A Coffin For Starsky
Favorite Character: Starsky
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Two Hours" (August 2002)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Starsky's Neighbor"
- "A Letter For Starsky" 11K (added October 27, 2002)
In the first anniversary since Gunther's shooting, Hutch writes a letter to Starsky...
- "A Day Like Others" 8K (added December 24, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch conversation under very special circumstances... (death story)
- Changes Series
- "Starsky's Neighbor" 274K (added January 24, 2003)
(co-written with Judith) ...Just a phone call away.
- "From This Day Forth" 167K (added April 5, 2003)
(co-written with Judith) Starsky and Vicky got married, but the worst nightmare it´s ready to start. Warning: Scenes of sex, violence and torture.
- "Orchids Spell Death" 94K (added July 27, 2003)
(co-written with Judith) Hutch too finally finds happiness ...but only after near tragedy.
- "Silent Visitor" 10K (added May 25, 2003)
Who is with Starsky during his first hours in the hospital?
- "The Friend" 73K (added August 3, 2003)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) One of Starsky's old friends is coming back, bringing not just bad memories... but revenge's wishes!
- "The Debt" 38K (added August 3, 2003)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) A Christmas trip become almost deadly for Starsky.
- "If Time Brings Us Together Again" 70K (added October 5, 2003)
- "Another Life" 89K (added November 7, 2003)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) Starsky turning into a farmer? Hutch looking desperately for him? What happened this time?
- "Stronger Than Their Fate" 25K (added November 23, 2003)
Death story. But a life story as well, and especially a story about a strong bond of friendship.
- "A Little Christmas Tale" 51K (added January 3, 2004)
Just what the title says.
- "Fear" 347K (added January 11, 2004)
(co-written with wuemsel) After their last bust, the doors of hell went wide open for Starsky and Hutch.
- "Hillpeak Hotel" 151K (added January 11, 2004)
Starsky and Hutch are spending the night in a hotel that keeps an awful secret among its walls.
- "Dangerous Past" 205K (added January 25, 2004)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) Starsky & Hutch's lives will be shaken by old memories and new threats...
- "Healing" 114K (added August 21, 2004)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) In the aftermath of Gunther's shooting, something will threaten Starsky's recovering... and even his life.
- "What Is Love?" 36K (added August 21, 2004)
Hutch had a question. Starsky had the answer.
- "Coming Back From The Darkness" 417K (added September 5, 2004)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) After what began being just a routine bust, Starsky will have to fight his hardest struggle to get back his life.
- "Heart Of Gold" 422K (added October 9, 2004)
(co-written with Cristina Pereira) A ring of human organs dealers strikes Bay City and the case will be closer to Starsky and Hutch than they thought.
- "Today, We Can See The Sea" 34K (added November 21, 2004)
'Sweet Revenge' epilogue.
- "Premonition" 68K (added December 6, 2004)
Prequel to the events we'd watch in the episode 'A Coffin For Starsky'.
- "A Few Quiet?... Days Off" 152K (added December 19, 2004)
Can the guys somehow, have a few, uneventful, quiet days off?
- "Travel Of The Heart" 77K (added January 2, 2005)
- "Couch Talk" 37K (added January 2, 2005)
A talk between two tired detectives that are just coming back home, sitting down in Starsky's couch and trying to get through the aftermath of their last ordeal.
- "Louise & Co." 66K (added January 17, 2005)
Just for fun. A look at some events that happened right after the tag of 'Hutchinson for Murder One'.
- "A Duo Of Three" 120K (added February 12, 2005)
Did you ever wonder why Starsky loves his Torino so much?
- "Missing" 510K (added June 19, 2005)
Can Starsky and Hutch get back to normal after the horrible events that might destroy their lives, this time for good?
- "The End Of The Nightmare" 73K (added July 25, 2005)
A look at what happens right after Starsky's rescue from the hands of Simon Marcus cultists.
- "Musings From The Heart" 25K (added August 7, 2005)
Short story answer to a challenge. Dobey's P.O.V. about his boys.
- "Celebrating Life" 10K (added October 1, 2005)
A short and light post ACFS tale. Our guys are spending a funny night at Starsky's place.
- "What Is Fear?" 9K (added November 28, 2005)
A look at the meaning of fear from a different point of view.
- "Lost In The Night" 40K (added November 28, 2005)
A different version of Starsky and Hutch’s first meeting. In this story, they meet each other by chance, when they are very young, and not in the Police Academy but in the streets of Brooklyn at night... And during that night they get in more trouble than they could expect.
- "Angel" 17K (added December 23, 2005)
In the beginning of their partnership, Starsky will teach Hutch the real meaning of Christmas.
- "Take It Easy, Everything Is Going To Be All Right" 50K (added April 30, 2006)
After reading a quite strange book, Starsky's realizes a scary fact about himself... and Hutch.
- "Silence" 25K (added June 1, 2006)
Once one half of he duo is gone, what's left for the other one? (Death story.)
- "They" 2K (added June 11, 2006)
- "Somebody's Watching You" 3K (added June 11, 2006)
- "Isn't Time For Goodbyes" 36K (added August 27, 2006)
'ACFS' Missing scene. While Hutch is looking for the antidote, Starsky, running out of time, feels the need to write a last goodbye for his partner.
- "Superstarsky" 73K (added September 17, 2006)
Starsky wants to turn into a superhero... but very soon everybody will find out how much of a superhero he already is.
- "Precious Moments" 34K (added September 17, 2006)
The blond, grieving detective is putting his personal belongings into a cardboard box ready for his final departure. He's leaving the precinct... for good.
- "Suspicion" 186K (added May 20, 2007)
Hutch has an unsettling suspicion... Can it be true?
- "The Last Case" 148K (added June 3, 2007)
(co-written with Starsky's Strut) One half of the duo has been killed. In the deepest of his grief, the other one gets a very unexpected help to cope with the unbearable loss of his partner. (DEATH STORY)
- "Where He Belonged" 3K (added June 3, 2007)
- "It Feels Good" 19K (added November 3, 2007)
The first moments of Starsky back at the precinct, after recovering from Gunter’s assassination attempt.
- "Starting Over" 246K (added November 3, 2007)
(co-written with Kirsty Welch) Post 'Sweet Revenge' story. A look at the future of Starsky and Hutch after Starsky recovers from Gunther’s assassination attempt.
- "The Last Man On Earth" 17K (added April 26, 2008)
ACFS Missing scene. A bit about what happened from the moment in which Starsky, after killing Bellamy, faints on the roof of the building, and the moment he and Hutch are back in the hospital.