(2002 - New Writer)
unlinked stories are at the
Me & Thee Archive
Other Archives: Bay City Library
Writer's Home: New Jersey, USA
Favorite Episode: Pariah
Favorite Character: Starsky and Hutch
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation
First Story Written: "Always Thinking" (December 2001)
Story You're Most Proud Of: "Preserve Your Memory"
- "Balancing Act" 16K (added January 14, 2002)
It's post 'Sweet Revenge', and Starsky and Hutch have been back on the force for a while now. But are they both really ready for active duty? Hutch is walking a tight rope to figure it out.
- "Always Thinking" 74K (added January 14, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch work hard to solve a double murder, and are rewarded with vacation time. Sometimes it's harder to tell whether or not a cop is safer at work than at play.
- "A Moment In Time" 12K (added January 14, 2002)
Starsky's car is on the fritz and he's in a foul mood. Does it lead to a foul up on the job?
- "The Critique" 8K (added January 14, 2002)
The guys go to the movies, then play Siskel and Ebert, but Starsky's a little spooked.
- "Lucky" 16K (added January 14, 2002)
Hutch says that Starsky got lucky today. Starsky knows it's not just today.
- "It's All In The Translation" 8K (added January 14, 2002)
Starsky starts spouting gibberish and Hutch is getting real tired of translating.
- "Beliefs" 19K (added January 20, 2002)
Bay City is in the throws of torrential rains, Starsky is sick and Hutch is dealing with both as best he can, which isn't good enough for his partner.
- "Knock On Wood" 23K (added January 20, 2002)
While trying to meet up with an informant, Starsky and Hutch meet up with someone from their past. With any luck, knock on wood, they'll get out of this in one piece.
- "Easy Friendship" 46K (added January 28, 2002)
The partners answer a domestic dispute that turns into much more and end up risking their lives to find out who the real guilty party is.
- "Better" 10K (added January 28, 2002)
Starsky is recovering from the Gunther shooting. His partner is with him when he has a difficult day, and Hutch thinks he sees a sign that things are starting to get better.
- "Making Progress" 26K (added January 28, 2002)
The guys have a long night ahead of them working a double shift. Can they make it through the night in one piece?
- "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" 59K (added February 6, 2002)
A series of murders of high school kids has Starsky and Hutch scrambling to get a lead on the killers, while Starsky seems to have taken this case a little too personally.
- "Just The Flu" 8K (added February 6, 2002)
One of our boys is sick, the other takes care of him.
- "Crash" 30K (added February 6, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch are in a serious accident in the tomato. If only the recovery were as simple as fake amnesia.
- "Preserve Your Memory" 9K (added February 24, 2002)
While Starsky recovers from Gunther's attempt on his life, his partner reminisces about some special moments they have shared.
- "Mixed Signals" 11K (added March 4, 2002)
The partners work on a little project at Hutch's place. This will teach them to call an expert the next time.
- "A Day At The Library" 44K (added March 4, 2002)
Dobey calls the guys in for a hostage situation at the library, which makes Hutch mad and Starsky just tries to get through it like the pro that he is.
- "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" 15K (added March 17, 2002)
Hutch is sick and cranky. Dr. Starsky comes by to see if he can help.
- "The Road We're Traveling" 34K (added March 17, 2002)
The road to recovery is tough on both Starsky and Hutch. They're lucky to have each other to help them through.
- "Sunset" 12K (added April 3, 2002)
Starsky's reaction to the end of the Wrightwood case, with Hutch helping him all the way through to one of my favorite tags. A "Lady Blue" missing scene.
- "Priceless" 11K (added April 3, 2002)
What happens after Starsky and Hutch realize the Buddy Holly album got cooked. A missing scene for "The Game".
- "The Call" 9K (added May 1, 2002)
Another missing scene from "Lady Blue", and related to my previous snippet, Sunset. Hutch calls Starsky's mom to see what they can cook up to cheer him up.
- "What Did I Tell You About That?" 13K (added June 15, 2002)
Starsky starts a chain reaction that soon has the whole precinct in an uproar. Next time he may think twice about being so dedicated to his work. Well, probably not.
- "Escapes" 91K (added June 15, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch capture a dangerous criminal, then head out for some R&R. Little do they know what they'll face when they return from their weekend escape.
- "The Flower Show" 9K (added July 1, 2002)
Hutch is given an assignment. He can't believe it, and Starsky is there to help him recover from it.
- "I Caught A Break Today" 20K (added July 11, 2002)
Starsky gets hurt apprehending a robbery suspect. While at the hospital, and during an unexpected ride home, Hutch has a chance to reflect on life and his partner.
- "Beyond Drunk" 11K (added July 11, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch have a difficult week. Hutch thinks a little drinking might cheer up his partner. It worked, but not in the way he'd planned.
- "Saturday In The Park" 29K (added July 20, 2002)
A beautiful, sunny Saturday. A park by the beach. A cooler full of food and drink. Spending the day with your best friend. What could go wrong?
- "On The Road To Starsky Normal" 11K (added August 8, 2002)
Starsky's sick and worried. Hutch does what Hutch does best.
- "Time" 19K (added September 14, 2002)
Starsky is having a bad day after returning to active duty. Hutch reminisces about the times he and his partner have gone through to get back working as partners.
- "Love, Love, Love" 4K (added September 21, 2002)
- "Life Is Good" 16K (added October 14, 2002)
Hutch takes a tumble and Starsky's there for him. Right, like Starsky would be anywhere else.
- "A Church Is Burning" 67K (added November 22, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch investigate a series of fires at synagogues and black churches in Bay City.
- "That Liberating Feeling" 14K (added November 22, 2002)
Starsky and Hutch take on special undercover personas and act up a storm with a little help from Huggy, Dobey and the guys at Metro.
- "A Different Language" 5K (added February 22, 2003)
A short moment with the guys.
- "Looking Back" 10K (added February 22, 2003)
A missing scene for the episode "Losing Streak", Hutch decides it's time to deal with Starsky's, and his, problem.
- "Shock Therapy Ain't What It's Cracked Up To Be" 16K (added May 18, 2003)
Hutch is just the medicine Starsky needs after his ordeal with Monique in 'The Avenger'.
- "If Hutch Was A Dog..." 8K (added July 11, 2003)
Starsky's tired. So is Hutch. Hutch is far more confused than tired, though.
- "It's Like Water" 7K (added July 11, 2003)
Starsky's still tired. And so is Hutch. But now they have to face Dobey.
- "The Real Truth" 12K (added August 24, 2003)
Starsky plays doctor to a slightly injured Hutch. The day's events have taken a toll on both of them.
- "Let Cooler Heads Prevail" 15K (added September 7, 2003)
Old cars can develop lots of problems. When those problems develop in the heat of the summer, they can cause old arguments to resurface. The solution: old friendships.
- "All The Time In The World" 32K (added February 1, 2004)
Starsky and Hutch argue over whose watch is accurate just before they are involved in a incident that proves to them once again how precious time really is.