unlinked stories are at the
Writer's Home: Virginia, USA
Favorite Episode: --
Favorite Character: Too hard a choice!
First or Second Generation Fan: First Generation (Rediscovering an old love.)
First Story Written: "Alice And Gillian"
Story You're Most Proud Of: Companion stories: "The Wall" and "I Did Not Go"
- "The Wall" 18K (added February 2, 2003)
The past begins to haunt Starsky and he feels called to make a pilgrimage. (Rated R for language and graphic depictions of war.)
- The Alice Arc
- "Alice And Gillian" 30K (added February 2, 2003)
After Gillian's death, Hutch struggles to understand who she was. (Rated R)
- "Alice and Joanna: Her Life is in Your Hands" 45K (added February 2, 2003)
After an exhausting race to save a young girl's life, Starsky and Hutch go to another woman's aid. (Rated NC-17)
- "Alice and Roxie: A Little Sensitivity" 11K (added February 2, 2003)
Feeling responsible for Roxie's death, Hutch decides to make Alice get off the streets.
- "Alice Goes to School" 10K (added February 2, 2003)
While undercover at the local college, Hutch meets an old friend.
- "The Market" 8K (added February 14, 2003)
Who knew a simple trip to the market could be so dangerous?
- "I Did Not Go" 13K (added February 22, 2003)
Starsky's visit to the Wall brings up memories for Hutch as well. (Companion piece to "The Wall".)
- "Alone" 426K (added March 23, 2003)
When Hutch disappears, it brings huge changes for both men.
- "Time" 7K (added September 5, 2004)
A one-syllable word challenge story. Starsky talks about time.