- Donna Engle - grammar, content, characterizations, story flow.
- dotsonga - grammar, tense, flow, content, characterization.
- Sue David - grammar, content, story flow, characterizations, punctuation, medical content, knowledge of Southern California in the 70s, general research.
- KimberlyFDR - grammar, characterization, content, flow, medical knowledge.
- Annie - RN for 25 years, has edited forensic pathology articles and books, good at grammar and spelling.
- Stacee Phelps - grammar, characterization, content, story flow and a little medical knowledge. Willing to help with general research.
- Saotome & Pitrowski Inc. - continuity, grammar, spelling, syntax, some psychological and law-enforcement knowledge (including police protocol, etc--from the Academy), limited medical knowledge, story flow, and content.
- Tricia - grammar and content.
- e-pony - typos, grammatical errors, inconsistencies and general story flow.
- kcs - grammar, spelling, research, some medical knowledge, continuity and characterization.
- Provencepuss - specialist in grammar, spelling and anachronisms (like S&H using stuff that they didn't have in the 70s).
If you would like to list your name as a beta reader, please contact me: wolfpup. Send your name, an email addy, and any specific beta talents you have (i.e. grammar, characterization, content, medical knowledge, law enforcement knowledge).